OK, what gives?

Sam posted a link to an ebay auction that reads as follows:

"Have you ever seen a Hosta dance? We all love Hostas
because they are virtually indestructible. But we all want
to see them shoot out of the ground and multiply as fast as
possible. You have to see this product in action to believe
it! It is just like giving your Hostas a shot of adrenaline.
Absolutely unequivocally the most amazing energizing
concoction of plant vitamins, nutrients, and fertilizers
ever produced. A version of this formula is used by the US
Wildlife service to restore damaged wild areas as fast as
possible. Whether you are planting bare root Hostas,
dividing them, transplanting them, doctoring sick plants, or
just want to vitalize your Hostas, I guarantee there is
nothing on earth more effective! A miserly ľ teaspoon makes
1 gallon of pure Hosta Adrenaline. OK here goes my
credibility: I know it is too hard to believe but last year
I took what appeared to be a two eyed perfectly healthy
Lancifolia stuck it in a blender for long enough to
slaughter the little beast. (I do not recommend this to
anyone, it is an unconscionable act, unless of course you
are a scientist trying to figure out just what this product
is capable of). I wonít tell you how many plants developed
from the process but who needs tissue cultures with this
stuff. This product should work equally well on all plant
matter, but I have only confirmed its amazing results with
Hostas. You are bidding on a 1-ounce vial of this
concentrate, which makes 25 gallons of Hosta Adrenaline.
That is enough to keep 25 Hostas gloriously happy for the
entire season. For planting bare root Hostas first dilute 1
ounce (of the 25-gallon strength mixture, no you donít have
to make 25 gallons all at once) into 1 quart of cool water.
Place your plant/s in the mixture covering the root mass,
keep them in the shade for 24 hours. You will not believe
your eyes. Then when you plant pour the remaining soaking
mixture over the plant/s. Complete instructions come with
the product. 100% Guaranteed to work as described or I will
refund the bid price. "

I'm not bidding, but I'm really curious. Anybody have any
idea what this "hostaKing" is talking about?
He calls it Hosta Adrenaline.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

Website: http://www.bigfoot.com/~Hostanut