RE: Burying pots in the ground

  • Subject: RE: Burying pots in the ground
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 18:41:32 -0500

I think that one of the biggest points of confusion on
this area is Potting MIX vs. Potting SOIL.  Two very
different things.  Soil has the soil whereas the mix
does not.

I have a Kmart just a few blocks from my Home and they
carry Martha Stewarts among other.  That is  what I
usually pick up as it is cheap and fairly decent.

Mike
Milwaukee