Re: Lost Hosta

  • Subject: Re: Lost Hosta
  • From: Josh Spece <jspece@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 12:25:22 -0500

That's an idea...we did go from winter to summer...now back to winter
again.  I can't remember if the damage occured before or after the heat.

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:
> Josh,
> How about heat damage? I know the days we had 94 degrees a little over
> a week
> ago might have had something to do with it.
> Then Lets add the water that has fallen out of the sky for the spring.
> 3
> inches of rain here since sunday of last week. News says our
> precipitation is
> double for the year so far.
> My Snow Cap, and Carnival look aweful this year. With the Green parts
> growing
> at different speeds than the white. The Shirring is very pronounced.
> I too hope the weather would settle down a bit so the next flush of
> leaves
> will be better looking.
> Paula
> Blaine,Mn

  ~~~      In The Country Garden & Gifts       ~~~
      Specializing in Hostas and Water Gardens

                Josh's Garden Web

         "There are always two choices.
        Two paths to take.  One is easy.
          And its only reward is that