fast trip

  • Subject: fast trip
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 18:27:43 -0500

Hi everyone
	I just got home an hour or so ago from a flying trip to Oklahoma(1700
miles). Anyway I had 400+ emails so went through therm very fast. If I
missed something I was supposed to answer please let me know.
	I wanted to comment on Marvin Lemke and Joyce Flies. They and their
spouses are two of the most gracious couples we have ever meant. Marvin
took us out to Joyce's after we photographed his 800+ hostas at Marvin's
Victory Gardens. Joyce has this beautiful country home and unlimited
space it seems under huge old oak trees where she has hostas spread out
so as to display them at their best. We had a wonderful time and I thank
them both.
	I took maybe 600 photos total until I stumbled and bashed my camera
against some rocks and it refused to cooperate further.