Re: [hostapix] H. 'Thunderbolt'

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] H. 'Thunderbolt'
  • From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:01:57 -0500

Bob wrote:

> Does anyone know anything about the hosta?  It's got PPAF.  I saw a picture
> in the American Nurseryman magazine's most recent issue.

Hey, Rich: How's it going? I was out your way--Boston--for a week just last
week, but no time
to give you a call. My daughter earned her MA at BU, and it was a week of
ceremonies, events,
packing, moving, eating (great restaurants), car servicing, etc. Beautiful
gardens and a lovely
time of year though. I am getting ready to move, so if you want to have a hank
of any of my
miniatures, contact me privately. Probably move in August, but the divisions
have already begun
in a gradual manner. Best, Kris

Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.
Research Director, Curator