Re: Another seriously dumb question

  • Subject: Re: Another seriously dumb question
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 07:21:04 EDT

When it comes to pots..I have found a new product in the stores.
It is made for plants in the pot and has the Moisture Crystals in it.
I know I started using the crystals under my hostas..I know a vendor that also uses them.
We both have sandy soil..which some hostas like...
and some much prefer the damper ground. this seems to keep them both happy. The wholesale garden store here has them in the 5 lb container for just over 30.00.
For pots I would think it would be ideal.