Re: Moisture Crystals and Zerotal

  • Subject: Re: Moisture Crystals and Zerotal
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 19:02:09 EDT

Narda and Carol,
After reading all the emails you probably got your answers already.

I do remember why I didn't do them wet...it was 40 degrees out and I had a hard time seeing me dipping my hands into that cold water all day. I am such a freeze baby.

But the fertlizer is a good idea to mix in...I will try my next batch wet and see if it makes a difference.
I never noticed a drop in soil..just a raise in that hosta as the crystals swelled.

Well for the first time in a long time our weather is not saying the temps will be getting down into the 30's.
I am going to move my hostas outside for some rain and sun and uncover some other hostas...I hope I don't jinx it.

Blaine, Mn