Re: [hostapix] library events list

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] library events list
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 18:08:15 -0500

samk52 wrote:
> Thanks Bob,  I added Hostas of Kentuckiana's Show.  I know it's a bit
> late for any one
> to make it to the show, but there's always next year!  This will be
> great, we can make
> plans to go to the shows and hit some of the gardens that have signed
> up to be
> toured.  But this will mean more work for you Bob, you will have to
> put links to shows and
> gardens in the same area.  :)

Hi Sam
	They are right above each other in the library on the first page, just
below the auction link. I think this will work well to let people know
what is coming up. Everyone is spread so far out it might work nice
having an updated list in one place, I am sure people would attend more
functions if they only knew what and when they were. Plus I am trying to
automate things so more people can add this kind of thing whenever they
want to instead of sending them to me.
	I have a program almost done to add a searchable database to the
library which volunteers can add to through a form like the others. We
are trying to decide what fields it needs to be. If anyone has any
suggestions they would be appreciated.

                Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/