Fav New Hos

  • Subject: Fav New Hos
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:03:06 -0400 (EDT)

Although it is pretty silly to do at this time I want to name my new
favorite hosta  of what has come in. I only purchased 22 hosta this year
(so far) and one stands head and shoulders avove the others despite the
fact that it is diminutive. New favorite: H. 'Blue Mouse Ears'

"In dog years I am dead." anonymous
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont