Re: Fav New Hos

  • Subject: Re: Fav New Hos
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:20:06 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/02 5:12:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, EntICE11@aol.com

<< I have not ordered a lot this year either...
 But the 2 that has really stood out for me have to be Thunderbolt, Dream
 Rhino, Northern Lights(gift)...oops I guess that is more than 2...
 I never could just eat one chip either...

Wow, I have not bought one hosta this year.  My family and best friend keep
feeling my forehead to see if I have a fever.

Glenn and Paula thanks for the recommendations, will have to check them out.

I have a problem with what to do with so many seedlings!  Some of them are
too nice to toss, believe me I have tossed all the insignificant and common
ones.  Now to find a place to plant.............N.