Re: [hostapix] Re: online database

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Re: online database
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:02:10 -0500

adamj812 wrote:
I figured out that it is
> possible to put your entire database online in a searchable form, I
> took a sample of the data and just a few fields for testing and put
> them online for testing at http://www.jimshostas.com/database.html
> I'm not sure what Bob has in mind for the hosta library, but I can
> have it up and running if you want in a matter of days and possibly
> port some of the data over to Bob's setup, I didn't finish it all out
> tonight because I wanted to make sure it was ok with you (and I'm out
> of crackers), but check it out and let me know what you think.

Hi Adam
	Pat and I decided late last night it would be easier to just convert
hers and put it online instead of having to redo it all. As far as I am
concerned if you want to convert it go for it and then I will install it
in the library if that is ok with you. Can it be set up to search for
things like large and blue or can you change the search criteria.
                Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/