Re: fireworks/Shovel

  • Subject: Re: fireworks/Shovel
  • From: "Richard Jolly" <pineforest1@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 01:59:26 +0000

Bob (Balky) also gave me a shovel/digger at the Peoria convention. It is a
very valuable tool for me and used often . More convenient than a shovel or
a garden trowel. I believe Bob told me it was made from parts from an
Illinois school system swing set. If you are out there Bob thanks again.
Fixin to (as we say in the South) go to the Dixie Regional meeting in
Nashville next week. Can't wait to see Cornelia's garden and others.