Re: Dead Hostas

  • Subject: Re: Dead Hostas
  • From: "Linda Port" com4ts@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 11:19:21 +0000

I lost several that were new to me last year.
Twisted Sister
Lime Krinkles
Brenda's Beauty

Seriously reduced but still present was Titanic. Julie Morss did not come back this year, after its' second year in my garden. I also lost a struggling Tokudama Aureonebulosa that was about 3 years old.

I have lost Blue Shadows and Ryan's Big One twice.

Linda Port