green hostas

  • Subject: green hostas
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 23:00:42 EDT

Green hostas that I love and could not do without include but are not limited
to niagara falls, jade cascade, sherwood forest, mikado, birchwood elegance,
lakeside surfrider, komodo dragon,  None of these plants even closely
resembles each other.  They are all large and green but that is it.   I find it much
harder to distinguish between and remember the names of streaked hostas. In
fact, I probably will not be buying any more streaked hostas for this reason.
Whereas, I am sure that there will be another stand out green hosta that I
absolutely have to have.