Re: can anyone ID this hosta

  • Subject: Re: can anyone ID this hosta
  • From: "R.A. Smith" rasmith6@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:41:09 -0700 (PDT)

I believe everyone moved over to HostaPix on yahoo, it's still quite busy with hostaholics and associated exchanges.

Roger

Andrew Lietzow <alietzow@myfamily.com> wrote:
Hey Mike,
RE>>p.s. I was on this list a coupla years ago and remember it being quite
busy. Now it seems nearly dead. What happened?

----
Life, work, projects ... and a rather naggingly persistent appearance of an great variety of ... weeds. It's amazing how much better the garden looks after the weeds are gone and the fresh mulch is down. Unfortunately, that is yet to occur this season.

Oh how I would love to go to Ohio for the Convention, knowing some of the many awesome gardens that will be in the show. Unfortunately, an elder requiring full-time home care just does not allow us that luxury. Big Hosta hugs to all of my Hosta friends who will attend, and to those here.

Keep up the chatter, Mike! :-)

Hosta la Vista!
Andrew L.