Re: A quick walk in the garden

  • Subject: Re: A quick walk in the garden
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:50:38 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, thank you, I took the walk with you. Wish I had
the command of the language to share what I see when
we visit our garden.

We have about an acre wooded spot away from the house,
Patsy and I walk over about every nite, just came in.
To much fun, I always visit H. 'Butch' med large, blue
center pale green edge, sport out my TC plants. Big
and comes up late and looks good all summer and holds
on late in the fall. And, H. 'Patsy' med large, nice
green center with yellow edge, both green and yellow
are a bit unusual. Green a little like 'Fragrant
Bouquet', yellow like 'June' without the blue wax.
Also a very VERY blue sport out of TC that I was going
to pitch and Patsy planted, grandma can't throw
anything away. We have ventricosa seedlings like
weeds, I pull them, she replants.
Visited the 14 wild orchids we found last year while
clearing a new area in the woods. Also a Kinkaku, I
know they are low but this one seems to not have any
--- Gardeningbuff@aol.com wrote:
> Glen, thank you. Your garden musings are always a
> treat.

Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc