Re: 2004 Hosta registrations

  • Subject: Re: 2004 Hosta registrations
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 18:30:30 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2005 6:08:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hostahill@Bellsouth.net writes:

Go to  member services section, judges section. The download button is
located  there.We did not send out hard copies because the list has been
expanded  considerably. Kevin Walek added leaf sizes and other information so
the  list has grown to 120 pages. That is why it is posted on the  site.
George

George is referring to the complete classification for 2004 -- I believe
Charles is referring to the 2005 Registrations which is accompanying  36-1