Re: Hosta ID needed

  • Subject: Re: Hosta ID needed
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:04:12 -0400

All this ID of plants request reinforces the need to plant a label when
you plant the Hosta.  I put my label on the north side of and in the
hole.  I use a plastic marker and write with a UniPAINT pen.  This is an
opaque oil-base paint marker and does not fade like the original Sharpee.
 Sharpee now has an "industrial" pen that is UV impervious (buried this
does not matter).  Using this method, you never lose the identity of your
Charles Tuttle