Re: one more to go

> What does the damage look like?  I have some irises that have what appears
> to be 'wet spots', with holes in the center.  This is not quite the same as
> the raggedy appearance slugs give to a hosta.  I have already checked the
> irises for borers, but they are not present.
I'm getting lots of holes in the leaves and flowers, brown streaks
and yes they're very wet.  I've checked for borers and haven't noticed
any but the slugs are all over the irises in the morning.  Not sure if
it's a good thing or bad that they're attacking the irises instead of
the hostas.  But it is a wonderful spring, I guess just because we
really haven't had one in a few years.  And it's early too.