Re: Journal

In a message dated 98-05-06 22:26:04 EDT, you wrote:

<< I understand the mailing out of the AHS Journal has begun, anyone got it
 > >Glen UK
Glen...Dave here, President of UNYHS  (Upstate NY Hosta Society)

Just to tease you all, have to say I received mine this past Friday.  Its
great...the reason why I got mine so early, is it was given to me personally
by the editor...Kevin Walek...he was up to do a talk for our new society and
he did a great job on his slide show!!  I recommend him highly!!  You
certainly will be pleased with the Journal when it arrives...its definitely
worth the wait!!

Have a great day,