opps.. still learning

I'm so sorry.  I need to clarify abit here.  I live in the city.  And the
leaves are actually being eaten from the tips to the very end of the leaf.
still leaving part of the leaf and stem.  If it is rabbits  What can I do???
It's eating at my " undulata 'Albo-marginata"  and what scares me is,  my
Brim Cup and Paul's Glory is right next to it.

thanks for the help and a warm welcome
Debbie