Re: Sagae & brown spots

<<
 I just noticed Jan's post about brown spots on Sagae.  I have a clump of
 Sagae that I planted last year by my goldfish pond.  It is up nicely,
 but I notice that it is getting little brown spots.  Could this be from
 to much sun?  Maybe I should move it?  Any advice? >>

ON THE SAME TOPIC.....IF YOU JUST MOVED A PLANT LAST YEAR.....YOU OBVIOUSLY
DISTURBED THE ROOTS.......

I WOULD NOT MOVE IT AGAIN UNTIL AFTER NEXT YEAR......FALL OF 1999 AT THE
SOONEST.....CONSTANYLY MOVING THE PLANT MAY BE MORE DETRIMENTAL......

BTW.....[BY THE WAY]......DOES THE POND MIRROR HOT SUN ONTO THE PLANT FOR ANY
EXCESSIVE PERIOD OF TIME???