Originator's Stock

Jim

Actually, the only difference I know of is that if I stick (OS) behind
the name of a hosta I can charge a few extra bucks for it.  I hope
nobody else is reading this stuff and finds out I'm only in this for the
money.

By the way, I have some originator's stock of 'June' if anybody is
interested.

As my lovely wife would say, "Is that some kind of hosta-geek joke?"

Chick