Re: info on H 'Kara'???

>than mine) in the Missouri Botanical Garden

Oh My goodness.  I live about 30miles from there.  I was there on a field
trip with my daughter but we didn't have time to go through it all.  If only
then I would have known I was that close to seeing it.  My daughter (Kara)
would have been estatic

> If they are that valuable, maybe I should go in business!
If you do  let me know  lol     :)

thanks a bunch
Debbie