RE: TC vs OS

Well Chick, obviously you know you have the correct plants and they
are vigorous if you're taking divisions from stock you've been growing
for a number of years regardless of the original source.  Are there
really very many hostas out there that haven't been tissue cultured?
I know that some simply don't come out right so division is the only
source.  Maybe I need to add a third category, division from mature
field grown plants which may or may not have originally been tc's.