Re: TC and OS -->>my 2cents worth

At 01:43 PM 5/27/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Chick wrote:
>>
>> Any time I can start a discussion that gets people upset with one
another I get
>> a rare sense of accomplishment.
>> Chick
````````hmmm?..."chick" that be like a Bantam-chick...er like
"chicky-Honey" <lol>
````````and then Jim Hawes replied...
>Chick and other Hosta Friends,
>
>I promised
>Jim Hawes Oakland MD
>hawesj@gcnet.net
````````````````` WELL NOW...ON A SERIOUS NOTE
                  "is there such a thing as getting serious"
     For the record...I too am doing a marvellous experiment with hostas,
so anyone who feels like hauling hostages into Canada, and I don't mean
Cuban refugees?...we have acres of land to accomodate them all, but will
only accept hostas which are priced over $100.00 per eye <joke> ;>D <lol>
     TC, in my opinion, is providing a ROYAL & valuable service to hosta
lovers/gardeners everywhere i.e. it provides the best available types; and
this is done very quickly, to a high demand market.  I might add "at very
reasonable prices".
     Also, in my opinion, the OS "hokus pokus" was dreamed up by 'hunting
profiteering mongers' who like to charge $300.00 for a whatever they may
have found/obtained from whomever/wherever/whenever?
     Mind you?...I ain't in the business of selling plants, at the highest
prices traffic will bear, it's just a hobby to me.  As such "TC verses OS"
is a joke, in my opinion/applications?

HOPE Y'ALL ARE HAVING A TERRIFIC GARDENING ADVENTURE

just my 2 cents worth

>O< (sunny)

William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone 4 <raffi@sympatico.ca>

ps...to Jimbo "the WIZARD of AWE'S" -- hey Man?..you finished writing that
Autobiography about the all time famous GENIOUS hosta-lovers of all time.
Send me the electronic-sections related to Alex Summers, Herb Benedict,
Paul Aden...yourself...etc. etc. etc. "I edit the writing for you okidoky"?
<laugh>

I'm gone to mudwrestleCHICK, or is this a "rooster" reference?  ;>D (just
kidding!)...gone to play in garden & bigRAIN is in horizon.