Unique Trade Opportunity

Traders,

I have available a limited number of nice one year old plants of
H.'Parky's Prize' which is a  sport of 'Birchwood Parky's Gold' which I
"captured" when one leaf developed a sport. I cut off the axillary bud
at the base of the leaf and planted it in the fall. The one division
which grew the next year was true to form with a nice gold edge and a
green center. The second year it had four divisions, all identical. The
plant was potted and shown at Alex Summers' garden during the Washington
Convention.Many favorable comments were made by hosta experts about this
new sport. It is not yet registered but will be soon. A few select
people (about six) already have it in their gardens (those who made the
complimentary comments). The plant was named by Alex in honor of Parky
Shaw.

I offer a plant of H.'Parky's Prize' with three or four buds each to
anyone of several people who may wish to trade a sport of your own
which  you have found or developed recently. I want only a small
division of your sport to add to my sport garden. I promise NOT to
propagate it or sell it. If interested, send me information about your
sport.

Jim Hawes