Re: Cleaning Explants

Thanks Jim, you are very kind. I sent him a long dissertation on the
subject.  JML

PS: You are going to get very tired of this, but I'll continue until you
stop me. Better yet, why don't I trade you the future flat of Urajiro
Hachijo for the plants you have offered to send me. I wonder if you have
'On Stage'. I believe it is the reverse of Montana Aureomarginata. I
keep getting "calls" for it. I think I had it at one time, but lost it
for some reason. Can't remember the details.  I heard from Luke Woods,
(Spruce Pine) a while back and he said he was coming for a visit.
Haven't heard in a while though. He was recovering from prostate cancer.

Thanks, JML