RE: Back to the Hellebores for a moment

Joanne, and others...

Picadilly is an awesome place. They have a Hellebores festival early each spring. Sam's place is something else to behold. Then later in the season, the Hosta come up and Ohmygawd it's beautiful.

It's where I credit catching Hostamania from. It's also where I bought my first Hosta (Zounds).

If you ever get to GA, I highly recommend visiting them.

Lu (Atlanta, Z7b)

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef