plant identification

Receiving plants that look totally different from description, and pictures
on net can be disappointing.  Now if these plants are just young and will
grow into something more interesting that is important information.  Any one
own garnet prince,  donahue's piecrust, azure snow, birchwood elegance,
montana kinkaku, and would like to talk about their experiences with these
plants.  Does any one else want to talk about plants that they have received
that do not look at all like what they thought they were buying.   I happen
to own Sagae (one of my favorites) in a young immature specimen although nice
you do not even have a clue how wonderful that plant becomes.  Thanks Chris
Zone 6