Re: walmart hostas

In a message dated 5/11/1999 2:00:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
sholtzma@sunflower.bio.indiana.edu writes:

<< Sharmon turns all green by the end of the season >>
 Hi All!

I recently sent a pic of 'Sharmon' to the pixlist. The older it gets, the
longer the marvelous variegation lasts. Mine now remains variegated until
If anyone would like to see the pic, please eee me.

Clyde Crockett
P.S. Stacy is right. Young plants turn green rather quickly.