Re: Yellow/Gold all Season

In a message dated 5/12/1999 6:19:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

<< Does anyone have any suggestions for hostas, med.to lrg., that emerge
 yellow/gold and hold that coloring all season, without any variegation? >>

 That's a toughie Barbara as so many golds emerge as a light green.

Off the top of my head I would list:
White Vision
Golden Sculpture
Sea Gold
Sea Yellow Sunrise
Emma Foster
Abiqua Gold Shield
Abiqua Recluse
Sea Nautilus
Golden Torch
Gold Seer
Zounds

That's all I can think of at the moment; I am sure there are many others.

Clyde Crockett
z5