Re: Yellow/Gold all Season

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions...lots of plants to "check" out!
And to Diane...thats why I asked!  My first year with "Granary Gold" and it
prompted me to find out if any other hostas have that "bright" look and hold
on to it!  You can spot this one from a distance and all my other
"yellow/golds" are just like Ronnie said "lime green"!(but mostly just plain
green)

Barbara
Quebec, Canada
"township@acbm.qc.ca"