Re: Hosta Lady

Alan & Vicky Cahanes wrote:
 Has anyone that lives around this area ever heard about this
> lady?
> I would also like to know is there any good nursery's in the twin cities
> area
> that offer a good variety of hostas?

Hi Vicky
	There is an older man(70) that sells hostas in Edin Prairie or close
by. His name is Rossing ot Rossering or something close to that. He has
mostly older varieties but he has hundreds and hundreds of plants. He
has be in business for years. Sorry I can't pinpoint it closer.

	The info below Clyde sent me last year.
Don Dean in Ramsey MN, tel#=612 421-2475. He
has, in my opinion, one of the great hosta collections in the world. I
that Ramsey is a suburb of Minneapolis---north.
Another great garden is that of Betty Peterson in Coon Rapids, which is
actually in Minneapolis . She is very friendly and would LOVE for her
to be photographed. Her tel #==612 323-9782.