Re: Hosta Lady

In a message dated 5/15/99 9:24:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
acahanes@frontiernet.net writes:

<< I would also like to know is there any good nursery's in the twin cities
 that offer a good variety of hostas? >>

Hi Vicky.... Did you go to the garden  center I told you about???  I was
there Thursday and bought 7 hostas - Including Spilt Milk, Twilite, Love Pat,
Black Hills,, June and 3 Wheaton Blues...  But anyway, he has everything from
Abba Dabba Doo to Zounds (that's A to Z) and he has a lot of the newer ones..
His name is Dave Heschke and his number is 651-459-8381.

Of course, there is alway Shady Oaks which is just down the road a bit...

Good Luck - Ronnie