hosta library

Hello everyone
	The library is in it's new home but the domain name hasn't cleared
internic yet. The temperary address is:
	It usually takes between 24 hours and a week to clear depending on how
busy they are. I have to move my website as well as some others, the
server I usually put them on is pulling the plug. The only reason I am
telling you this is because I am going to be deleting the library from
the old address soon so I don't have to move it also. I will leave a
forwarding link though. I am also trying to get some shipping done so
this isn't a good week to try to add photos either. If anyone would like
to learn a little html I would be glad to teach them what I know of it,
at certain times I could use some help keeping up.