Re: Internet Hosta Society

In a message dated 5/16/99 10:15:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< I read the other day that Microsoft has purchased major a interest in
 the cable industry. I wonder what that means? >>

Bill Gates is right on target with this..... You can currently get cable hook
up as opposed to telephone hook up to the internet thru your local cable
company. Downloads take 1/4 the time on the cable link, and no busy signal or
multiple phone lines on your phone bill......cost here is about thirty
dollars per month.

Lori Johnson
Buffalo, NY