More confusion

A) I think its "undulata variegata", small to md. lots of white, green
margins, kinda  wavy, thats been here for 30 + yrs.  So what is the other
one called that has bigger leaves & more green (and a little darker)?
B) And if it has just a fine strip of white down the middle, does it have a
C) And when it goes all green is it "undulata var. erromena"???
D) And is Night Before Christmas related to any of these, especially the
bigger "A" one?  Cause right now my new Night B.Christmas sure does look an
awfull lot like it!
Sorry folks, but I'm just discovering or rediscovering plants in my garden
and trying to get a grip on all these names!
Quebec, Canada