Re: More confusion

The recent discussion causes me to chime in!

I am dismayed to report that I have received several reports, (and in fact
have been to one and called two), that some nurseries (non-hosta) are selling
undulata as Night Before Christmas!

I hope that some of our new members are not finding this a problem.

I have also been told by three of the nurseries that they received their NBCs
from the Dutch "bulb" mass sellers!