Re: More confusion

In a message dated 5/17/1999 6:17:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
CCREDUX@aol.com writes:

<< < This may be a lot to ask, but do you have a pic. of both subject matters?
  Can they be sent side-by-side, to see the diff?   >>
  I do have pix of both, but they are digital images. I suppose that there is
 a way to show them side-by-side but I don't know how to do it. I CAN send
 a Zip file with both in it.

Send the pics to me and I will set them on the same HTML address and people
can just go to the address to see them side by side.