CD of Hosta Pictures

A friend of mine wants to know how much people would pay for a CD that would
be compatible with all PC CD-Roms, that has top quality pix of 1200 or so
hostas pictures on it. (I have NO financial interest in this; I did at one
time think of doing one, but it is too, too much work for me.)

Please eee me at ccredux@aol.com

Thx,
CH II
P.S. I heard that there was terrible hail damage to gardens in the Detroit
area. Any word on this?