Good morning
	I am too lazy to count but I checked html files and there is almost 500
in the library. Subtracting for the ones that glue the whole thing
together there must be close to 400 photos so far and alot coming
	I was thinking of a way this might be self-supporting if no one
objects. Anytime anyone wanted a copy of it I could make one on cd and
mail it to them for X amount of dollars. This way all they would have to
do is open the first file in their browser and they could run right
through the whole library without downloading anything. This is the same
as someone just saving it on their computers now but alot more
convenient. I could also make a few different screen savers to add to
the cd.
	I was also wondering if anyone would be interested if I added a section
to showcase individual gardens, maybe three photos from each. If someone
would like to volunteer to compile colors/sizes/whatever I know that
would be a great addition also. I have a start on my site and we could
transfer it over and add to it.
	Henk Hooijer sent alot of nice photos this morning which have been