Good question. Longipes var. hypoglauca. It is outstanding!!! Now my
real question. Where can I buy it? Naylor Creek is sold out :( Does
anyone else have it?

Other species to mention. H. clausa. I absolutly lothe the foliage, but
the flowers are wonderful. The shades of fuschia and purple on a bud
that doesn't open, cool. H. nigrescens is great too. I just obtained it
last year from Jim's Hostas last year (by the way, I need a price list
Jim, thanks). Great veining and upright habit. Looking to get H.
pachyscapa, it sounds great as well.

Mike Groothuis