Re: Hosta Species

Of my favourite species, some have already been mentioned. pycnophylla and
various longipes form are amongst the best plants in my collection. Another
well worth mentioning is hypoleuca.  don't expect an abundance of leaves, but
those few you get are held out horizontally, are a good size in time and have
the whitest of white backs, not to mention a nicely rippled egdge.

hypoleuca, is one of those plants that makes you think,  "now, if i were a
hosta.....". just kidding<g>

Glen UK