Re: 'H. Borwick Beauty'

In a message dated 5/26/1999 8:20:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
lako731@usit.net writes:

<< How old is the Borwick Beauty plant in this picture?

 Do you find that Borwick Beauty is hard to grow?

 Pic was at Stygall garden. Probably at least seven years + old.
Yes it is hard to grow. I gave up.  Mine was always scalded. I even used
umbrellas. cheesecloth, full shade. I think it a dawg---of course, Patsy
Stygall grows everything to perfection. I think the trick is to water, water,
water!!

Clyde Crockett z5