Does "Frances Williams" get a very white bloom no matter where it is located or is the amount of water or something in the soil enhance the bloom. I got a piece from a friend and it looks so different then mine....This is the first year mine has the BURN on it that so many have trouble with...I am also experiencing melt out on my 'Color Glory"
Cheryl Nelson Minnesota