Re: voted on Wednesday

Stuff2love@cs.com wrote:

> Loved the rocks.
> Been listening to CNN Fla stuff. Had a small town meeting last night, will
> again tonight. They had Palm Beach voters on. Few of their comments. The
> sample ballot in pre election newspapers did not begin to show how tight the
> ballot format really was. A Bush Republican said the ballots really were bad.
> They are allowed only five minutes to fill in ballot. Many were refused to
> revote at the time on new ballot as they are legally allowed to do. What
> would you do????

trying to act as non-partisan as possible  let me say this ...  if we need a
recount of the recount (Idon't think we do ) then let us be totally democratic
about it and recount by hand the entire state   it is the only way to do it...why
recount certain areas only  and not give equal consideration to the rest of
fl.???????  finally  mistakes will always be made   did you realize you voted on
a butterfly ballot in Ohio?      80 of 88 counties did so ........finally     a
non partisan -partisan  would be equally appalled at the fact of an early call in
a state that was still voting  which could  and did  discouage people from
standing in the rain in lines to vote (also only the networks fault)   (those
liberal left wing institutions   TV that is  LOL )
NOW   on a serious note girl    did you get me any pods  ?????   the only thing
of worth this month so far .......     later doug
begin:vcard
n:Beilstein;Doug
tel;fax:419-526-2642
tel;home:419-526-2966
tel;work:419-526-2642
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Blueberry Patch Farm
adr:;;1285 West Hanley Road;Mansfield;OH;44904;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:bpatch@richnet.net
x-mozilla-cpt:;-21392
fn:Doug Beilstein