Re: Election

Gerry/Bob O'Neill wrote:

> At 10:24 PM 11/10/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >

> >Beth Arnold wrote:
> >
> >> Frankly, those who
> >> don't know before they enter  probably should not be there in the first
> >> place.  Time for homework is before the test not during the test.

Do the homework? I myself was unaware that there was 6 (or was that 7) different
people on the ballot. I knew of 4. Could this have something to do with the
bi-partisan system of not letting all on ballot equal time at the debates? I
truly believe "let the best man (or woman) win. It will never happen if all
involved , don't get the equal time that they deserve and are supposed to get.
Throw in the mentality that if you don't vote for the Dem or Rep, it is a wasted
vote. Things will never change until the population can get over this mindset.

Educated vote: what percent of the population walk in and vote by finding all the
R's or D's?

Ray