Washers and toilets

It isn't that they won't be legal, you just won't be able to buy them
> anymore.  Kinda like the water saving toilets, so if you like your five
> gallon toilet then take care of it, they are hard to find now.  N.

You can buy a toilet black market type that uses more than the 1.6 if you
are willing to pay.

We are in the plumbing business and believe me, most of our customers who
have had to buy the 1.6 have more trouble with sewers than anyone else.  The
customers  have resigned themselves that it takes two flushes to make the
toilet operate properly.  Then clean the sewer at least once a year.

There will be a black market for washers also.  Maybe when I am ready to
trade in my 22 top loaders I can sell them on the black market.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5