Re: Washers and toilets

In a message dated 11/12/00 9:04:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

<<
 There will be a black market for washers also.  Maybe when I am ready to
 trade in my 22 top loaders I can sell them on the black market.

Beth, my husband got sick and tired of the Whirlpool that we owned and went
on a mission about six months ago to buy the best.  He came home with a
Maytag and it is a front loader.  It is wonderful!  I had my doubts but I
can't think of anything bad to say about it except it takes a little longer.
It doesn't wear out your clothes, but I have not been able to see a decrease
in water use.  Probably because I have a teen and a preteen who have gotten
into those long steamy showers, I am not complaining because its better than
stinky bodies, have enough of those at school.  N.